Established in 2001, spending 19 years of development with two times of renaming, HALCOM has gradually affirmed the position and the role in the field of Investment and Consultancy in Infrastructure Development – Urban – Hunger Eradication and Poverty Reduction.
Especially, in the consulting field, the company has always demonstrated remarkable strengths through comprehensive products/lump-sum service for a project cycle, as well as geographic experience accumulated during the development stage. Most of the projects in which Halcom has participated are ODA projects funded by international organizations such as the World Bank (WB), Asian Development Bank (ADB), the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland, etc. Up to the present time, we have been engaged in providing approximately 200 consulting services contracts for projects of urban infrastructure development, water supply/drainage, environmental sanitation, comprehensive socio-economic development and transport and irrigation system improvement in more than 40 provinces and cities nationwide. Besides, Halcom focuses its investment on renewable energy, water supply, sewerage & solid waste management and transport…
With a senior specialist team of high qualification and experience and many young, dynamic and creative staff, the consulting services provided by HALCOM always have been trusted and highly appreciated by the Clients.
The growth of Halcom is resulted from a tirelessly striving process. The company is proud not only to provide our customers with the best quality service, with the most responsible and professional working attitude, but also to ceaselessly affirm the position in the field of consultancy and investment in infrastructure development in Vietnam.
- Water supply projects
- Renewable energy projects
- Sewerage & solid waste management
- Transportation & other projects
- Engineering: Survey, design, technically assist, manage projects and supervise on construction of urban and rural infrastructure works
- Safeguard policies: Report and monitor the implementation of environmental and social safeguard policies for development & poverty reduction projects
- Communication training: Enhance capacity and community awareness
Halcom targets to be the leading group of sustainable development in urban and infrastructure sectors in Southeast Asia.
Halcom commits making our best efforts to bring sustainable benefits to the community and society with transparency and innovation.
Integration – Discipline
Innovation – Transparency
- Always bring back satisfactory benefits to all stakeholders
- Strive for values of the Organization on the spirit of respecting personal values
- Become a big economic group, bring pride to each employee
- Develop “Diamond” model culture: Respecting the Family Culture for love and solidarity maintenance; simultaneously taking the Discipline Culture as the foundation; encouraging the freedom of creativity; thereby, making the Company as a whole become a firmly-built ship heading to compete and occupy the market.