- Posted by: halcom
- Category: Member companies
I. GENERAL INTRODUCTION
1. Established date: 06 October 2011
2. Address: No. 272k, Road 30/4, Hung Hoi ward, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city
3. Tel & Fax: 0292.378.2504
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Branch Director: Mr. Nguyen Nhu Hop
II. OPERATIONAL FIELDS
1. Architecture and related technical consultancy;
2. Economic & sociological survey and investigation;
3. Management consultancy;
4. Application study and technology transfer relating to water and environment sector;
5. Investment and development of the infrastructure construction, real estate business
6. Trade in materials of the water sector
7. Clean water construction, management, exploitation and supply
III. IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS
1. Package CSPH5: Consultancy services of construction supervision and contract management for infrastructure upgrading construction packages under Component 2, Phase II – Vietnam Urban Upgrading Project – Can Tho Sub-project
– Funding source: the World Bank
– Employer: Can Tho Urban Upgrading Project Management Unit
– Total contract value: 21 billion VND
– Location: Can Tho city
– Estimated duration: 32 months (May 2010 – Jan 2013)
– Joint Venture: WSP (Finland)
– Provided services:
• Supervising the quality of three construction packages done by the contractors in compliance with international norms, rules and current regulations of Vietnamese Government.
• Advising the PMU on the issues of design/ construction or other technical issues that may arise during the construction period.
• Managing progress, controlling prices of the construction packages in accordance with the relevant signed contracts.
• Managing the contract as the Project Manger of the PMU, who are in charge of the relevant procedures, contract documents with limited responsibilities.
• Collecting all relevant legal procedures and documents, as-built drawings of the works to cooperate with the PMU to complete the liquidation procedures for the works in an indicated time.
• Directly clarifying the quantities, unit prices of variation order with authorities of the GoV during the auditing, liquidation and inspection of the works.