- Posted by: halcom
I. General Introduction
– Providing the health care services and resorts for the tourists including Infra-Thanglong staffs, local people in Vinh Phuc province and others when they visit to Tam Dao.
– Generating more occupations and incomes for the local people.
– Contributing to the improvement of the environmental landscape and the area beauty
2. Construction location: Ho Son commune, Tam Dao district, Vinh Phuc province
3. Land use area: 4,020m2
4. Construction area: 1,000m2 (including 1-2 storey buildings, natural landscape, ecological areas, flower gardens, bonsai gardens etc.,)
5. Total investment: 6 million VND
II. Implementation progress:
The project is finalizing the land use hand-over procedures so that the work can be commenced.
At the end of July this year, in order to seek out efficient and suitable investment ideas within the scope of project, Infra-Thanglong launched a contest to find an investment idea for this project in order to best meet demand on services of tourism and use efficiently local land fund. The contest attracted the participation of a number of staff in the company. This is also a new step in the overall project implementation process. It is hoped that the project will soon be commenced by new and original ideas selected in the contest.