I. General Introduction
1. Objective: Provision of clean water for the households, organizations, agencies and other businesses in the town who have demand of using clean water.
2. Location: Ho small town, Thuan Thanh district, Bac Ninh province
3. Construction area: 3,200m2
4. Total investment: 60 billion VND
5. Plant capacity: 5,000 m3/day (Phase 1: 2010 – 2015) and 12,000 m3/day (Phase 2: 2015 – 2020)
II. Implementation progress:
The project is implemented in 02 phases:
– Phase 1 (2010-2015): Construction of water supply system with capacity of 5,000m3/day to provide water for the domestic, public, commercial, service and production purposes in Ho Small town.
– Phase 2 (from 2015-2020): Expansion of water supply system up to 12,000 m3/day to provide water for the new residential areas and focused industrial parks.
The constructional investment under phase 1 is estimated to be divided into two stages as follows:
– Stage 1: Construction of pumping station, raw water pipe lines, treatment works, auxiliary works so that the plant can be operated with capacity of 2,000 – 2,500 m3/day; Construction of water supply pipeline network for 7 areas including Dong Coi hamlet, Le Dong Coi hamlet, Dong Coi Street, Pho Ho area, Pho Moi area, Northern Lac Tho area and Southern Lac Tho area.
– Stage 2: Construction of wells, well pumping station, raw water pipe lines, treatment works so that the plant can be operated with capacity of 5000 m3/day; Construction of water supply pipeline network for 03 hamlets including Ca Dong Coi, Ben Ho and Chuong Xa.